by dbaction | December 14th, 2015
The National Meet was held in Chennai during 27 to 29 November 2015. The meeting was attended by SPCSA Delegate Fr.Albert Johnson sdb and Secretary Fr.Noel sdb, Mr. Jochim from VIA Don Bosco, Belgium, Mr.Roland and Mr.Christian from BONN, Germany apart from the 12 PDO Heads in India and Srilanka. The meet revolved on the theme of Team building, Performance Appraisal, Human Resource Development Process Intervention, Management By Objective (MBO), Contemporary Realities and Challenges facing the NGOs. A Concept presentation on Vocational Training and Ex-post Evaluation were also in the agenda.
- Teamwork, Performance Management Systems: Dr.A. Savarimuthu, Professor & Research Coordinator, St. Joseph’s Institute of Management, Trichy shared the concept, benefits, types, roles of Teamwork. Management Process, Benchmarking and Best Practices in Performance Management were highlighted.
- Understanding the role of NGOs – Contemporary Realities and Challenges: Dr.Christy St.Joseph’s Institute of Management (JIM), Trichy gave a wholistic picture of the challenges & issues faced by NGOs today.
- Congregational Directives: Fr. Albert Johnson, Provincial (INT) SPCSA/SA delegate, shared the Feelings and Observations on DBAI Network’s Functioning, setting off the rethinking process.
- Development Cooperation: New Players and New Opportunities : Mr.Jochim Lourduswamy, VIA Don Bosco, Brussels presented his insights on the evolving dimensions of Development Cooperation viz., Traditional Players, New Players, Corporate Social Responsibility, Social Entrepreneurship
- Concept on Vocational Training:Mr. Christian Osterhaus DB Mondo, Bonn presented Concept On Vocational Training detailing the SWOT Analysis, Objectives, Improvements post training.
- Ex-post-evaluation of the Vocational Training and Job Placement Projects: Mr.Roland, DB Mondo, Bonn shared his thoughts on Evaluation – Types, Ex-Post Evaluation, Main Findings & Recommendations.